1. Choose Ad Management tab when you log into your account and select the specific Ad you wish to upload data to.
2. Choose Creative tab then the CSV Upload sub tab.
Note: The very first time you perform an upload, please map your file to the requirements of the system by doing the following:
3. Expand Lead Upload File Format heading to confirm your file is in the required format for successful upload:
a) De-select any fields in your file which are not showing in the Selected Fields box. Click save at the bottom of the page.
b) If you are unsure of the required format of a specific field, select the field and check the Field Translation Details. This is useful for date/time formats as well as custom questions. Don’t forget to click save at the bottom of the page.
c) Verify the columns in your file are in the exact same order as that in the Selected Fields box.
d) If the campaign in question collects UK telephone number, ensure that the number begins with ‘0’.**
e) Delete field headings in the file before saving.
f) Save the file in CSV format on your machine.
4. Select the saved file under ‘browse’ in the Lead File Upload section, File Encoding: Auto Detect and hit submit.
5. Depending on the size of the file, you will need to wait a few minutes before you will see the file result.
6. The system will display a message telling you how many leads are payable, non payable (duplicates), invalid etc.
7. A summary of all past uploads are recorded in the Previous Uploads section – expand to view.