Adding New Source
1. After logging into Lead Intelligence, click on button (top right of the page) and select New Source.
2. New Source window will pop up to fill in the details.
Name - Type in the source name.
Note: If we already have this supplier on record, then it will displayed in a dropdown list. Please select it from the dropdown list and all the other fields will be pre-populated for you. Skip to Step 3.
Website - URL of the company website.
Company name - Name of the company that will be used to send invoices to. This can be same as Name.
Fill in the other Source Information. This is used for source suggestions and ad performance optimisation. If you’d like this source to remain exclusive to your account then please tick 'Make this source private' checkbox.
3. Create a login for a new supplier, please enter the name of the user and their company email address. Alternatively, leave this can be left blank if no logins are required.
4. Click Save to add the enable the source to your account and trigger an account setup email for the new user.
Note: If the supplier email is already on record, the user will be automatically be sent a password reset email to reactivate their account.
Adding a Source to an Ad
1. Go to the Ad Management tab and select the ad you would like to assign the new source(s) to.
2. Click on Sources sub-tab, then New Source... button.
3. New window will appear where you can select the Source(s).
4. Click OK to add the selected sources to the campaign.
Note: If you require the site ID or any other requests then send this to firstname.lastname@example.org.